I’m 34 now…YAY!!! In honor of my 34th, here are 34 things about yours truly…ME 🙂
1. I am an only child.
2. My mom and dad met in 5th grade.
3. I was a teen mom.
4. I’m a mother 3 boys.
5. I was raised by my grandma’s.
6. Atlanta United is everything to me!
7. My biggest wish is to play with Flamingos on the beach.
8. Ellen DeGeneres is the person I admire the most. She gives me so much life! I cry just watching her show.
9. I generally wear a plain gap tee and American eagle jeans.
10. I have 5 pair of Flamingo TOMS.
11. I’m a photographer here in Atlanta.
12. I take my camera everywhere.
13. My bed is fully decorated with 20 pillow every morning.
14. Peaches are my favorite fruit.
15. Broccoli is my favorite veggie.
16. I am an APPLE girl through and through. iMac, iPhone, iPad, and MacBook…yup that’s me!
17. Greys Anatomy… I am Meredith Grey…lol
18. Baby Ruth’s are my favorite candy.
19. I don’t like restaurant ice because they don’t maintain them.
20. I write in purple ink every chance I get!
21. I want to marry Josef Martinez.
22. I have my entire wedding day planned! (side note: I just don’t have the man portion lined up)
23. I love strawberry cake.
24. I journal every night before I go to bed.
25. Target is my BFF!
26. Starbuck is as much a part of my life as the air I breathe.
27. You will rarely see me moisturized…lol! I am the queen of ashy.
28. I DO NOT LIKE TO IRON! I am typically wrinkled on almost every single day…lol!
29. I truly believe in quality over quantity.
30. Mascara makes me feel accomplished. I’m a minimal makeup wearer.
31. I’m a pen hoarder. I literally have bags and bags of pens I’ve either purchased or collected.
32. I may have an unhealthy love for Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles.
33. I have a Mayfield Dairy cow bell on my desk. I enjoy ringing it much more than I enjoy working…lol!
34. I have nine tattoos. I cry every single time! As you can probably imagine, my tattoo artist laughs at me!
And there you have it! 34 things about lil’old me. I must admit this was harder than I thought!
I took the past few days to reflect on where I am and where I’m going. I am praying this year brings growth and wisdom. I’m excited about the direction my life is going!